SCHEDULE, INFORMATION & THINGS TO KNOW……. BEFORE YOU GO
Schedule – We are scheduled to be open the below dates. If weather conditions (Rain) are a factor we will update our website, Facebook page and our Haunt hotline number at 301-536-2033 by 6:00pm on such closing or delays.
Remaining Dates: Times: Current Open/Close Status:
Friday – October 11th 2019 (Opening Night!)
Remaining schedule to be announced soon!
Attractions – We offer 2 attractions for our 2019 season! Our main attraction is the trail of terror which will consists of over 9,000 sq ft of non-stop twists and turns through cornstalk trails, narrow dark hall ways and terrifying rooms. More details will be shared soon but we assure you, our 4th season will certainly make the hair on the back of your neck stand with the intensity and terror.
New for the 2019, our new attraction will have more details to come soon!
Food, Drinks & Parking – No outside food or drinks are permitted inside the stadium grounds. There will be food and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase on site. Parking is free and restrooms are inside the stadium.
Age Restrictions & Warnings – This Halloween attraction is of high intensity and is recommended for ages 13 & up. If between 13 – 15 years of age an adult is recommended but not required. This attraction is NOT recommended for anyone with medical issues of any kind including but not limited to heart conditions, Seizures/epilepsy (strobes are used), Breathing or asthma conditions, high blood pressure, claustrophobia or simply the faint of heart. This attraction contains many scenes within of gore, blood, death and other possible disturbing scenes/sights…..you’ve been warned.
Attraction Setting/Rules & Accommodations – The attraction is held within the stadium itself and is an outdoor event which means please dress appropriately for the weather. In the event of any weather related situations including rain, we will update our website & social media in regards to being opened or closed. Any tickets purchased ahead of time or online will be honored on any other night the attraction is open. No refunds will be issued for any reason.
- A reminder to wear comfortable tennis shoes as sandals, flip flops or open shoes of any kind are not permitted. Laser pointers and recording devises of any kind including cell phone recording is strictly prohibited.
- Parking for the attraction is free within the stadium parking lot area. We will have food & non-alcoholic beverages available on site for purchase at the concession stands, along with the restrooms open within the concourse area.
- No masks or handheld bags/book bags are permitted inside the attraction. If wearing a costume the mask must not be worn inside the attraction and all accessories for your costume are not permitted.
- All attendee’s are subject to search of person/items at the need or discretion of the on-site law enforcement personnel at any time.
- Any mistreating of performers/actors or guests at any time while in the attraction is strictly prohibited and violators will be removed from property.Thank you for your cooperation as look forward to seeing you inside! Happy Haunting!