SCHEDULE, INFORMATION & THINGS TO KNOW……. BEFORE YOU GO
Ticket Purchases – We are offering online timed ticketing purchases for this season and are allowing walk-ups for ticket sales only as tickets are available. Once we are sold out for walk-ups we are sold out for that time slot and another time slot would available would need to be selected. Tickets are being sold online in groups of 2 people, 3 people, 4 people, 5 people or 6 people only. Each group will go in with there group only and will not be paired with other people/groups for safety.
Note: If you need an additional (1) ticket after purchasing a group of tickets online already, it can only be done in person. Keep in mind the max for any group going thru the attractions is still (6) people per group.
When you arrive/Check-in – Once you arrive at the attraction, please make sure your entire group is with you before going up to the front gate area at the stadium. Entry into the attraction or inside the stadium is not permitted more than 10 minutes before your scheduled timed ticketing time slot. Please remember your face masks as it is required to enter. No exceptions.
Schedule – We are scheduled to be open the below dates. If weather conditions (Rain) are a factor we will update our website, Facebook page and our Haunt hotline number by 5:00pm on such closing or delays.
Note: Mandatory wearing of a face mask (not covering your eyes for safety) is required at all times while on the property of the stadium. If you don’t have a mask you can purchase one onsite. This will be strictly enforced. No mask, no entry.
2021 Schedule Dates/Times
2021 ATTRACTIONS –To Be Announced
Ticket Pricing/Dates Policy
Tickets online will be sold in groups of either (2) people, (3) people, (4) people (5) people or (6) people. If you are running late for your scheduled timed ticketing slot, we will place you in the next available time slot.
Single ticket purchases to add to your group (no more than 6ppl in a group) can be done at the ticket gates only.
If you can’t make your original scheduled date/time, please email email@example.com to change your date/time or you can attend any other night we are open.
Cancellation(s) & Refund Policy
For the 2020 Season, In the event CornStalker’s Trail of Terror must cancel or close for any reason including weather related, the group tickets purchased will be fully refunded back to the card it was purchased on for that specific date. Please allow 3-5 days to see this refund completed.
If you aren’t able to attend for any other reason on your scheduled timed ticketing date/time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-339-3327 ext 1, to reschedule another date/time available if any, to use any group tickets purchased.
Food, Drinks & Parking – Due to Covid, we will not be selling any drinks or food items for this season. Further, no outside food or drinks are permitted inside the stadium grounds. Parking is free and restrooms are inside the stadium.
Attending Age Suggestions & Warnings
This Halloween attraction is of high intensity and has no age restriction however, it is recommended for ages 12 & up. If between 12 – 15 years of age an adult is recommended but not required. This attraction is NOT recommended for anyone with medical issues of any kind including but not limited to heart conditions, Seizures/epilepsy (strobes are used), Breathing or asthma conditions, high blood pressure, claustrophobia or simply the faint of heart. This attraction contains many scenes within of gore, blood, death and other possible disturbing scenes/sights.
Liability Waiver For Attending Attraction
All patrons/Guests enter at their own risk. CornStalker’s Trail of Terror, EBE Haunts LLC, Regency Furniture Stadium and/or Blue Crabs Stadium can not be held responsible for any injuries/medical emergencies, while on the property in whole including and up to accidental death/death. You’ve been warned.
Attraction Setting/Rules & Accommodations
The attraction is held within the stadium itself and is an outdoor event which means please dress appropriately for the weather. In the event of any weather related situations including rain, we will update our website & social media in regards to being opened or closed.
- A reminder to wear comfortable tennis shoes as sandals, flip flops or open shoes of any kind are not permitted. Laser pointers and recording devises of any kind including cell phone recording is strictly prohibited.
- Parking for the attraction is free within the stadium parking lot area. We will have food & non-alcoholic beverages available on site for purchase at the concession stands, along with the restrooms open within the concourse area.
- No masks or handheld bags/book bags are permitted inside the attraction. If wearing a costume the mask must not be worn inside the attraction and all accessories for your costume are not permitted.
- Proper face mask (covering nose & mouth only) are required. No other face covering is permitted that covered the eyes or obstructs the vision in any way.
- Maintain proper social distancing at all times. At least 6ft apart.
- All attendee’s are subject to search of person/items at the need or discretion of the on-site law enforcement personnel at any time.
- Any mistreating of performers/actors or guests at any time while in the attraction is strictly prohibited and violators will be removed from property.Thank you for your cooperation as look forward to seeing you inside! Happy Haunting!