SCHEDULE, INFORMATION & THINGS TO KNOW……. BEFORE YOU GO
Schedule – We are scheduled to be open the below dates. If weather conditions (Rain) are a factor we will update our website, Facebook page and our Haunt hotline number at 301-536-2033 by 6:00pm on such closing or delays.
Remaining Dates: Times:
2020 Schedule to be announced
THANK YOU FOR AN AMAZING SEASON IV!
To be announced
Ticket Pricing/Dates Policy – Ticket(s) purchased ahead of time and online are valid for any night we are open. However, if you purchase an online ticket for a discounted rate night such as on a Thursday or Sunday and you attend the attraction on a premium rate night like Friday or Saturday; you will have to pay the difference in cost (per ticket) for that specific night. No exceptions.
Food, Drinks & Parking – No outside food or drinks are permitted inside the stadium grounds. There will be food and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase on site. Parking is free and restrooms are inside the stadium.
Age Restrictions & Warnings – This Halloween attraction is of high intensity and is recommended for ages 13 & up. If between 13 – 15 years of age an adult is recommended but not required. This attraction is NOT recommended for anyone with medical issues of any kind including but not limited to heart conditions, Seizures/epilepsy (strobes are used), Breathing or asthma conditions, high blood pressure, claustrophobia or simply the faint of heart. This attraction contains many scenes within of gore, blood, death and other possible disturbing scenes/sights…..you’ve been warned.
Attraction Setting/Rules & Accommodations – The attraction is held within the stadium itself and is an outdoor event which means please dress appropriately for the weather. In the event of any weather related situations including rain, we will update our website & social media in regards to being opened or closed. If we are closed for any reason on a particular date, all tickets purchased ahead of time or online will be honored on any other night the attraction is open. No refunds will be issued for any reason.
- A reminder to wear comfortable tennis shoes as sandals, flip flops or open shoes of any kind are not permitted. Laser pointers and recording devises of any kind including cell phone recording is strictly prohibited.
- Parking for the attraction is free within the stadium parking lot area. We will have food & non-alcoholic beverages available on site for purchase at the concession stands, along with the restrooms open within the concourse area.
- No masks or handheld bags/book bags are permitted inside the attraction. If wearing a costume the mask must not be worn inside the attraction and all accessories for your costume are not permitted.
- All attendee’s are subject to search of person/items at the need or discretion of the on-site law enforcement personnel at any time.
- Any mistreating of performers/actors or guests at any time while in the attraction is strictly prohibited and violators will be removed from property.Thank you for your cooperation as look forward to seeing you inside! Happy Haunting!