SCHEDULE, INFORMATION & THINGS TO KNOW……. BEFORE YOU GO
Schedule – We are scheduled to be open the below dates. If weather conditions (Rain) are a factor we will update our website, Facebook page and our Haunt hotline number at 301-536-2033 by 6:00pm on such closing or delays.
Remaining Dates: Times:
Friday – October 11th 2019 (Opening Night!) 7:30pm – 10:00pm
Saturday – October 12th 2019 7:30pm – 10:00pm
Friday – October 18th 2019 7:30pm – 10:00pm
Saturday – October 19th 2019 7:30pm – 11:00pm
Thursday – October 24th 2019 7:30pm – 10:00pm
Friday – October 25th 2019 7:30pm – 11:00pm
Saturday – October 26th 2019 (Teen Dance Night) 7:30pm – 11:00pm
Sunday – October 27th 2019 7:30pm – 10:00pm
Thursday – October 31st 2019 7:30pm – 10:00pm
Friday – November 1st 2019 7:30pm – 10:00pm
Coming September 2019
Attractions – We offer 2 attractions for our 2019 season! Our main attraction, the “Trail of Terror” consists of over 9,000 sq ft of non-stop twists and turns through cornstalk trails, narrow dark hall ways and terrifying rooms! This season, the trails of terror go longer and deeper within the pure horror that once covered these stadium grounds.
(New for 2019 & Fan Choice!) Our 2nd attraction, “THE ASY⅃UM” comes to life as promised, with over 1,600 sq ft of heart pounding terror! Enter the domains of the loss souls, that once roamed these very grounds. The remaining patients here at THE ASY⅃UM, are eager to greet an play as they look for new patients to join them in the after-life.
Food, Drinks & Parking – No outside food or drinks are permitted inside the stadium grounds. There will be food and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase on site. Parking is free and restrooms are inside the stadium.
Age Restrictions & Warnings – This Halloween attraction is of high intensity and is recommended for ages 13 & up. If between 13 – 15 years of age an adult is recommended but not required. This attraction is NOT recommended for anyone with medical issues of any kind including but not limited to heart conditions, Seizures/epilepsy (strobes are used), Breathing or asthma conditions, high blood pressure, claustrophobia or simply the faint of heart. This attraction contains many scenes within of gore, blood, death and other possible disturbing scenes/sights…..you’ve been warned.
Attraction Setting/Rules & Accommodations – The attraction is held within the stadium itself and is an outdoor event which means please dress appropriately for the weather. In the event of any weather related situations including rain, we will update our website & social media in regards to being opened or closed. Any tickets purchased ahead of time or online will be honored on any other night the attraction is open. No refunds will be issued for any reason.
- A reminder to wear comfortable tennis shoes as sandals, flip flops or open shoes of any kind are not permitted. Laser pointers and recording devises of any kind including cell phone recording is strictly prohibited.
- Parking for the attraction is free within the stadium parking lot area. We will have food & non-alcoholic beverages available on site for purchase at the concession stands, along with the restrooms open within the concourse area.
- No masks or handheld bags/book bags are permitted inside the attraction. If wearing a costume the mask must not be worn inside the attraction and all accessories for your costume are not permitted.
- All attendee’s are subject to search of person/items at the need or discretion of the on-site law enforcement personnel at any time.
- Any mistreating of performers/actors or guests at any time while in the attraction is strictly prohibited and violators will be removed from property.Thank you for your cooperation as look forward to seeing you inside! Happy Haunting!