SCHEDULE, INFORMATION & THINGS TO KNOW……. BEFORE YOU GO
Ticket Purchases – We are offering online timed ticketing purchases for this season and are allowing walk-ups for ticket sales only as tickets are available. Once we are sold out for walk-ups, we are sold out for that time slot and another time slot with availability would need to be selected. Tickets are being sold online in groups of (2) people, (3) people, (4) people, (5) people, (6) people, (7) people or (8) people only for the 2021 season. Each group will go in with there group only and will not be paired with other people/groups for safety.
Note: If you need an additional (1) ticket after purchasing a group of tickets online already, it can only be done in person. Keep in mind the max for any group going through the attractions is still (8) people per group.
When you arrive – Please remember to wait at least (10) minutes before your time slot for entry states on purchased ticket(s).
Schedule – We are scheduled to be open the below dates. If weather conditions (Rain) are a factor we will update our website, social media pages and our Haunt hotline number by 5:00pm on such closing or delays.
2021 Schedule Dates/Times
(5) Highly Intense Haunted Attraction areas covering over 28,000 sq ft, await you for Season 6, of CornStalker’s Trail of Terror
(New for 2021) “The Barnyard”
Ticketing process/Dates Policy
Tickets online will be sold in groups of either (2) people, (3) people, (4) people, (5) people, (6) people, (7) people or (8) people. If you are running late for your scheduled timed ticketing slot, we will place you in the next available time slot.
Single ticket purchases to add to your group (no more than 8ppl in a group) can be done at the ticket gates only.
If you can’t make your original scheduled date/time, please email email@example.com to change your date/time or you can attend any other night we are open.
Cancellation(s) & Refund Policy
There are no refunds for any reason. We will honor all tickets purchased for any other date/times we are open or they can be used for the 2022 season.
Food, Drinks & Parking – We will be selling drinks & some food items this season. No outside food or drinks are permitted inside the stadium grounds. Parking is free and restrooms are inside the stadium and outside the stadium. More food/drink details to come.
Attending Age Suggestions & Warnings
This Halloween attraction is of high intensity and has no age restriction however, it is recommended for ages 12 & up. If between 12 – 15 years of age an adult is recommended but not required. This attraction is NOT recommended for anyone with medical issues of any kind including but not limited to heart conditions, Seizures/epilepsy (strobes are used), Breathing or asthma conditions, high blood pressure, claustrophobia or simply the faint of heart. This attraction contains many scenes within of gore, blood, death and other possible disturbing scenes/sights. Enter at your own risk.
Liability Waiver For Attending Attraction
All patrons/Guests enter at their own risk. CornStalker’s Trail of Terror, EBE Haunts LLC, Regency Furniture Stadium and/or Blue Crabs Stadium can not be held responsible for any injuries/medical emergencies, while on the property in whole or in part, including and up to accidental death/death. You’ve been warned.
Attraction Setting/Rules & Accommodations
The attraction is held within the stadium itself and is an outdoor event which means please dress appropriately for the weather. In the event of any weather related situations including rain, we will update our website & social media in regards to being opened or closed. Please see above under the red highlight under “Schedule”.
- A reminder to wear comfortable tennis shoes as sandals, flip flops or open shoes of any kind are not permitted. Laser pointers and recording devises of any kind including cell phone recording is strictly prohibited.
- Parking for the attraction is free within the stadium parking lot area. We will have food & non-alcoholic beverages available on site for purchase at the concession stands, along with the restrooms open within the concourse area.
- No full face costume masks or handheld bags/book bags are permitted inside the attraction. If wearing a costume the mask must not be worn inside the attraction and all accessories for your costume are not permitted.
- All attendee’s are subject to search of person/items at the need or discretion of the on-site law enforcement personnel at any time.
- Any mistreating of performers/actors or guests at any time while in the attraction is strictly prohibited and violators will be removed from property.Thank you for your cooperation as look forward to seeing you inside! Happy Haunting!